Okay, okay, okay...... I've caught grief from everyone about my lack of posts. This last month was crazy in the Petersen household. My laptop crashed on me; leaving me no way to post anything. Curtis was sick one week. The week after him I came down with strep-throat. Did I mention that December 2ND was mine and Curtis's 2 year anniversary? I was sick, but he took good care of me. Landon was the next to get sick...it was inevitable! For 3 days I couldn't get him to eat, sleep, and don't even think about being cheerful. I finally took him to the doctor, but no cure for the common cold; just had to ride it through. (Not what a sick, tired mom and dad want to hear.) However, he is much better now! Not to worry his appetite is back and in full throttle. He melts my heart! I love you Landon! And to Curtis who has been such a good husband for 2 years and the best dad to Landon, I love you with all my heart! I'm excited for the many years to come!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on 2 years... and I love Landon too!
Post a Comment