Monday, January 26, 2009

Gracie's Getting Bigger and Bigger!


I love to put Landon's helmet on other babies to see their reaction. As you can see Gracie was just happy to be the center of attention! She was a good sport about it!


She so big she eats a hamburger like an adult! I was in shock when my sister ordered her a hamburger and Gracie ate it! What can she say? She's got to keep that figure some how!


Gracie and Nana have become best buds!



Gracie (in these pictures) was 11 months old. She is so much fun. Gracie is quite the challenging child.....She's very busy. We wouldn't have her any other way! When Landon and I arrived to Jacksonville she was ready to give us all kinds of love.
We traveled to Florida for the Christmas holiday. Landon and I came one day earlier than Curtis.



No comments: