Thursday, July 22, 2010

Addison at 3 Months














Addison is now 3 months old!!! I cannot believe how fast time has gone by since she was born. I swear it feels just like yesterday that I was headed to the hospital to deliver her. She is a spunky little girl. She has been wanting to eat about every 2 hours so I decided to try her on a small amount of rice cereal. She has loved it so far and sleeping even better, too. The first day I gave her some she napped for almost 3 hours and slept from 9pm to 7:30am, drank a bottle, then back to sleep until 10am. I have been very blessed to have such a good baby girl. She loves for me to talk to her and tickle her toes. She just laughs and "coos" at me. It completely makes me fall in love with her more and more every time. She loves when Landon is near her. They usually lay on my bed each morning when they awake and he talks to her and she smiles and stares at him as he watches his cartoons. It's very precious to see Landon be so sweet and gentle with her, because for anyone who knows Landon......He's not so sweet and gentle!!! I love my babies!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

hopped over here from Wendy's blog...

such cute kiddos. Addison is getting so big. She is a beauty!
time really flies....
have fun with them!