This year we were in the middle of packing up our house to move to Las Vegas and it would be nearly impossible to have a birthday party at our house so we decided to have Landon's party at Monkey Island. It was a blast with the kids and adults. I think the guys had just as much fun, if not more, than the kids!
At three-years-old Landon is a very energetic, outgoing, curious, and ambitious little guy! He definitely keeps his dad and I on our toes! He loves his "buggy" (Arctic Cat), Woody and Buzz Lightyear anything (still...), and baseball. He has endless energy and sometimes it's hard for me to keep up with him! He has a very curious mind. He ask "Why?" to anything and everything. He loves Jax. From the minute he wakes up in the morning until we put him to bed he's always asking, "I go get my Jax. Ok mom?" Addison and Landon are starting to play together more. She can do "stuff" like Landon and he likes to share his toys with her (only the toys he says she can have). He is a very loving little boy, too. I tell my kids throughout the day that I love them to the moon and past the stars. Now Landon will walks by me and tell me, " I wuv you trinkle stars and da moon mommy." He loves, loves, loves his daddy. You can ask him, "Is your daddy your best friend?" and he will say, "No. Jax my bes fran. My daddy my bes daddy." I take that as Jax is his bud, but daddy is his heart! He seems to amaze me everyday with something new. He is always wanting to go to his Papa's house. I'm not sure what the correlation is, but I cannot take Landon to the bank with me because he assumes that we can go to Papa's house then and will throw down with me to take him to his Papa. Anytime he sees tractors, bulldozers, etc. he thinks they're his Papa's. Anything that has a steering wheel and tires Landon is all about. He likes to figure things out, too. His daddy was taking apart his bed and Landon was telling him what tools to use. According to Curtis he was dead on! I'm sure we've got many good days ahead of us with Landon. Age 2 was a trying one...I am sure that 3 will be no different. My love for him grows more and more everyday. He is a special little boy that knows how to melt his mommy and daddy's heart! We love you Landon! Happy 3rd Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment