Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Phone Photos

I recently got a new phone and was able to import my pics from my sim card over to my new one. Thank goodness because I thought I was losing them.... Anyways these are from the last few months:
 The faces this kid pulls kills me. I feed into his creative faces so much that we rarely get serious photos now (maybe he has just learned it from Curtis...) He just makes me laugh all the time!
(July 2011)



 My pretty Addison. (July 2011)

 I decided to bring out the feminine side of Landon and Cooper.... It was good for laughs. ;)
(July 2011)

For anyone who knows me, I am all about Addison ALWAYS looking "girly." Her hair is officially long enough to be in a high pony tail and I am LOVING it! I know everyone always says their kids are the cutest, but my little girl is so stinkin' cute!
(June 2011)




 My kids absolutely loved the mirrors in our apartment....a little too much! This is what they would do pretty much on a daily basis when I got them dressed! What can I say? They know they are cute! :)
(June 2011)
 Coolest shopping cart ever.....Thank you Smith's! It's about time someone realized it's impossible to shop with kids. It even had sounds! (June 2011)
 Addison just finished a bag of oreos... She is mostly dirty from just trying to eat the cream....
(June 2011)
 I love this little boy and his cheese face! (May 2011)
Landon saw Addison riding this "Mater" toy in Toys-R-Us and said, "Wook mommy, it's a baby Mater. Dats so tilly." :) (May 2011)
 My 2 kiddos on Father's Day 2011 (Could Landon honestly look any more like his dad? Seriously it's scary sometimes....)
(June 2011)

 This is our morning ritual: who ever wakes up first makes sure to scream loud enough the other wakes up, then it's ,"I need 'shock-it' milk mommy" and "ma ba ba eez" (I like to type it as they do say it...), next Landon says, "you shake my shock it milk  then it's "eggo and baby wag wore" and "micka house." My day starts out pretty good! :)
(June2011)

 This is my "Boo." She is getting so big, and still so CUTE! I love her!
(May 2011)
 Gracie and Landon are only 3 months apart in age, but she is HUGE compared to him! They are so funny together. I love that they get to see each other all the time now! They keep us on our toes!
(August 2011)
This Addison trying to decide whether to eat her popcicle or drink Kool Aid from her sippy cup.... Obviously it's a tough decision! ;)
(August 2011)

No comments: