Thursday, December 8, 2011

Addison is 18-Months-Old



On October 21st Addison turned 18-months-old. She is a very happy, smiley, energetic little girl with a HEFTY appetite. :) She keeps me on my toes! She has started entering the terrible twos, but I think she is going to be mild compared to her brother.... She LOVES her baby dolls. She is obsessed with feeding them bottles and changing their diapers. I think it's awesome her mothering skills are shining through so young in age. Addison is a very sweet girl. She is very affectionate and loves to give  hugs. She snuggles with me in the morning and it starts my day out right. I love that when she is tired and ready for bed she says "Amen." She is starting to really talk a lot now and she tests the pitch of her voice quite often, which gets her in a lot of trouble at church. If all little girls are this easy and loving count me in to have more, but knowing my luck I would end up with a little terror! She is really started to wrap herself around her daddy's finger. She demands his attention now, which I think is hilarious. Curtis has been so used to doing his own thing with Landon (simply because he's a boy) and now this baby girl sees she can get his attention, too. She wakes up every morning and yells from her bed, "Mama. Baby up." I just love her and I could go on and on about how funny and silly and beautiful she is to Curtis and I.

No comments: