I could just eat her cheeks!
She's long eyelashes that make me melt!
Addison is now 6 months old. Time is flying by and my baby girl is growing like a weed. She weighs 12lbs 8.5oz(18%) and is 23in long (35%)!!! She starting to sit up on her on and stills rolls to where ever she needs to get. She is a mama's girl for sure, but still loves to play with her daddy. She is such a happy baby. I can take her anywhere with me and she never gives me a hard time. I call her my "shopping buddy." (Watch out Curtis...) It has been so much fun to dress up this little girl. There is just so much for little girls! I always like my kids to be dressed nice. It is like my worst pet peeve when Addison is not wearing a hair bow! Anyways...Landon loves to play with her, but hasn't quite grasped the concept that she can't do everything that he can (walk, play, talk...) so he gets frustrated when she doesn't do what he says to. It is really funny when Addison gets upset because she has the biggest frown on her face. It makes me smile, but breaks my heart, too. Addison is spunky and laughs all the time. I have nicknamed her "Punkapuss." I try to get Landon to say it and it comes out "Peekaboo." He still just calls her baby, but we're working Baby Addi. It's really funny to hear him say it because it sounds like "baby daddy." These two kids keep me busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way!!! I love my babes!
No comments:
Post a Comment