This is Landon's sunbeam class. The other kids are Jacob, Lane, and Layton (all his cousins...) Their teacher's name is Sister Rose and she is awesome with them. She told me after church that Landon knows alot about our Savior. Every question she asked him his answer was always, "Jesus Christ." She said laughing, "It worked about every 10th question."He had a really great first day in Primary. I asked him what his favorite thing in primary was and he said, "I like Scooby snacks." I asssumed Sister Rose had brought some kind of Scooby-Doo snack...
Thursday, February 2, 2012
Landon is a sunbeam!
This is Landon's sunbeam class. The other kids are Jacob, Lane, and Layton (all his cousins...) Their teacher's name is Sister Rose and she is awesome with them. She told me after church that Landon knows alot about our Savior. Every question she asked him his answer was always, "Jesus Christ." She said laughing, "It worked about every 10th question."He had a really great first day in Primary. I asked him what his favorite thing in primary was and he said, "I like Scooby snacks." I asssumed Sister Rose had brought some kind of Scooby-Doo snack...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment