Friday, February 3, 2012

Woody and Repunzel

Landon and Gracie have a mind of their own... They just randomly decided that it was going to be dress up night. I could not stop laughing at them. Landon kept such a serious face and quoting Woody from Toy Story.  Gracie swayed back and forth telling us she a beautiful princess with very long hair.
 "Are you talking to me 'Ebill Docker Porkshop'?" 
 "Who you cawin busser?"
 (MY FAVORITE...) "Reach fur da sky!"
 "I'm serrif Woody. "
 "Hey mom I shoot you, but I dust kiddin'." 
 "Aunt Ash, loot at my hair. It's so beautiful. "
 "Dis town ant big enuff for da two of us."
 (These ones he was just making scary faces and showing his muscles.)

"Aunt Ash look at my princess dress. It's a Repunzel princess dress. And I let my long hair down for my prince to rescue me."

No comments: